quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

14th February - Valentine's Day

St. Valentine's Day is next Saturday. This day is when everyone sends Valentine cards to their boyfriends or girlfriends, husbands or wives. Sometimes you can get cards without a signature. And sometimes people change their handwriting in their cards so you don't know who the card is from.

Here you have some rhymes to write to your Valentine:



"My pen is black

My ink is pale

My love for you

Will never fail."



"What the thread is to the needle,

When sewing's to be done,

So to complete my life dear,

You're the only one."



"Good morning to you, Valentine;

Curl your locks as I do mine

Two before and three behind.

Good morning to you, Valentine."



"Roses are red

Violets are blue

So my love is true

Because I love you."



"I can't study... because I love you.

I can't eat... because I love you.

I can't sleep... because I'm hungry."

Prof.ª Sandra Sousa (Inglês)

Sem comentários: